Monday 19 March 2012

Witness statement working independantly

OCR National Media Witness Statement


Name
Emma Cosgrove

Unit Number
Unit 2
Assessment Objective
AO 2
Criterion
Able to work independently (without supervision)  

Description of Task you completed
I made this script with no help because I wanted it to be original and my own idea of the story.
I chose the setting and plotted the story on my own because I wanted my script to be interesting and have my own touch to it. I followed all the rules of writing a professional script which were easy to remember such as, characters name always in capitals.
I had a good idea for a story and I wanted to make it even better so I done some research and then used this to think up of my own individual plot for the script then I put it to words on my own.










Teacher Comment





Signature

Date:



No comments:

Post a Comment