Thursday 20 October 2011

3 coloumn layout

To create this I had to open a new indesign page and create a 3 coloumn spread.
Once I had done this, I created 3 new frames to place the text in.
I had to add another frame to place my image in.
Once I had done this i placed the image in a frame.
Then I had to change some of the frames around and drag the top part of the frame down.
Then I added the placeholder text.
To create the pull quote, I made a new frame and changed the colour of the frame to red because red went well with the image. After I had done this I added text and made it bold so it would stand out.


3 coloumn layout 2
This is my improved layout, I made the pull quote more to the centre so it looks better

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work
    You have created a three column layout, placed an image and used a pull quote.
    this is a merit.
    To make this even better you should look at fixing up the pull quote by making the text centred inside its frame

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok to improve this I will make the pull quote into the centre

    ReplyDelete