Monday 10 October 2011

Fashion page

To make this i had to choose a frame, and the reason I chose this frame is because it was easier to mask.
I put a ruler in the middle of the page so I could work on each seprate page bit by bit.
I masked the images neatly and for the items of clothing I chose colours that all go nicely together so it does not hurt your eyes to look at.
I chose a twirly font because I though it went well with the type of style I had chosen. I decide too make the text black because it is legable and stands out against the white background.
For the other part of the page I put a floral print in the background so it would have more detail to the fashion page. I masked the image of the girl really neatly so it looks profesional.
I stuck with the font I used before and the same colour.
To improve I would of moved the floral background down a bit because it sort of overlaps the frame.
To make it look even better I would of also added shadows too outine the clothes to give this fashoin peice more depth


Fashion page 2!
This is my new fashion page, I added a masthead then gave it a shadow to make it stand out so the reader will know what they are reading about!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!
    You have shown that you can import and place images, mask them very neatly, lay them out in a creative manner and you have chosen a font that complements the work well.

    Merit
    To improve this you should ensure the numbers are the all the same size. Perhaps you could create a headline for the page to catch the readers attention. They need to be able to tell immediately what the page is about.

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the numbers different sizes beacause I thought it would look better like that but looking at my work now i agree

    ReplyDelete